Kristen Alexander, DDS, MS
I take great pleasure in getting to know our patients on a personal level and treating each one in a caring, professional manner. I feel our team works hard to give each patient the attention he or she deserves in a comfortable, considerate, and welcoming environment. I have been part of this fantastic practice since 2007.
- Bachelor of Science in microbiology/immunology – University of Rochester
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery with a minor in pediatric dentistry, magna cum laude – SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate of proficiency in orthodontics – University of Buffalo
- Master of Science in oral biology – University of Buffalo
The doctors in our practice regularly participate in continuing education programs to stay current on treatment methods, materials, and technology. This allows us to provide our patients with more treatment options and stronger results for their smiles.
- Eighth District Orthodontic Academy
- Northeastern Society of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Eighth District Dental Society
- New York State Dental Association
Outside the Office
I am very proud to be a Buffalo native. I have lived in Western New York my entire life, having grown up in North Tonawanda and Clarence. I love the Buffalo area and can’t imagine living anywhere else.
My husband Joel is a high school physics and chemistry teacher. We have a daughter Emery and a son Elliott who keep us busy. We enjoy outdoor activities, traveling and cheering for the Sabres and Bills.